The Gardens at the American Legion Post 35 in Chandler, Arizona make our venue the most unique in the state. Our legion post is located on 2 achres of private land tucked into a neighborhood just west of Dobson Road off of Chandler Blvd. We also feature a large air conditioned hall if you would like to host your event indoors, and a restaurant style kitchen & chef if you would like your event catered. Call 480-821-0002 to book your event today!
Not a legion member? Not a veteran? No problem. Interested in joining? We have a place for you at this fun post. To become a Legionnaire: you have served federal active duty in the United States Armed Forces during any of the war eras listed below, and have been honorably discharged or are still serving -- you are eligible for membership in The American Legion!
*AUGUST 2, 1990 TO TODAY(PERSIAN GULF/ WAR ON TERRORISM)
*DECEMBER 20, 1989 TO JANUARY 31, 1990(OPERATION JUST CAUSE - PANAMA)
*AUGUST 24, 1982 TO JULY 31, 1984(LEBANON/GRENADA)
*FEBRUARY 28, 1961 TO MAY 7, 1975(VIETNAM)
(JUNE 25, 1950 TO JANUARY 31, 1955(KOREA)
(DECEMBER 7, 1941 TO DECEMBER 31, 1946(WORLD WAR II)
*APRIL 6, 1917 TO NOVEMBER 11, 1918(WORLD WAR I)
*U.S. Merchant Marine eligible only from December 7, 1941 to December 31, 1946 (WWII)
*Annual Dues for our post are $35. Bring in a copy of your DD214 and join today!
The American Legion Auxiliary allows
grandmothers, mothers, sisters, wives, and direct and adopted female descendants of eligible veterans to join. Annual dues for ALA: $25
All male descendants, adopted sons and stepsons of members of The American Legion can become members by joining The Sons of the American Legion.
Annual dues for SAL: $25
To be an American Legion Rider:
- Members must hold membership in and be in good standing with The American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary or Sons of The American Legion.
- Members must be legally registered motorcycle owners or be the legally registered owner's spouse within the state of registration.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws.
- All members must obey motor-vehicle laws in the state in which they are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger.
- Annual dues for ALR: $25
35 General Membership and Auxiliary Meeting
Wednesday Every month @ 7pm
welcome you to attend!
Sons of the American Legion meet every 1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- Mondays: Bar Bingo @ 7pm
- Wednesdays: Karaoke 7-10/11pm
- Thursdays: Happy Hour 4-6pm Queen of Hearts drawing at 7pm Texas Hold'em Poker Game to follow.
- Fridays: Smoking Lamp is out for our Dinner hours from 5:30-8:00pm. Dinner starts at 6pm. Live band 7-10pm.
- Saturday: Karaoke 7-10/11pm
Happy hour: Sunday-Thursday 4-6pm
For more information, please visit: